[asterisk-users] Want new standard Asterisk prompts? Just ask!

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 02:42:57 CDT 2012

On Friday 08 June 2012, Steve Sokol wrote:
> Allison Smith has kindly agreed to add some new prompts to the "additional"
> prompt set for Asterisk. If you have ideas for additional stock prompts
> (serious or silly), please submit them:
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERsMVdGNjBwVmVGWlUzcm
> t3ZzJTMFE6MQ
>

> She will record the prompts on an occasional basis and we will get them set
> up for download.

Many of the default prompts talk about "the pound key".  But British phones do
not have a £ sign on the keypad; instead, we have a comment mark  (#)  key to
the right of the zero, usually called "hash".

So, some stock prompts mentioning "the hash key" instead of "the pound key"
would be nice.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.