[asterisk-users] app_swift beta release

Darren Sessions darrensessions at me.com
Thu Jun 7 07:04:58 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

Just a note to let everyone know I've finally finished up the new BETA release of app_swift (now v3.0.1 b1).

This release introduces some pretty major changes to app_swift such as:

- The entire code-base has now been unified and the build system auto detects which Asterisk version you're using (yay! one branch!)

- Auto-detection and support for both the Cepstral 5.0 and 6.0 engines

- Support for Asterisk 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 1.8 Certified, and 10

- Asterisk 1.2 support has been dropped.

I have only been able to do some basic testing with all these permutations of Asterisk and the Cepstral engines on a few of my machines here at the house and need some volunteers to help out and be guinea-pigs.

Please email me directly with any feedback you might have.

I've updated my github repo with the new app_swift code which can be downloaded using git.

git clone git://github.com/dmsessions/app_swift.git

Thanks,

 - D