[asterisk-users] VOIP & PBX replacement suggestions?

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Wed Jun 6 15:06:01 CDT 2012

>> 1) Is there a way I don't know about to get Asterisk to talk to either the IPRC or the IP Phone+ directly in such a way that gets >> calls from one to the other?

Since you've stated that your budget is absolutely zero, I'd have to say no.  It also depends on how the old system connects to the telco.

If via  PRI or T1, you can use a dual-port Digium card and Asterisk between the telco and the old PBX.  If analog, you could do the same with a multi-port analog card.

Either way, you'd have to spend some money.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: