[asterisk-users] Session-timers and TCP

Aaron Hamstra ahamstra at carnegietechnologies.com
Wed Jun 6 10:07:00 CDT 2012

We have attempted to upgrade to the latest 1.8 release as well as the
latest asterisk 10 release and are experiencing the same issue with
session-timers and TCP where the session-timers seem to trigger and go
out according to the CLI, but we are not seeing that traffic via tcpdump
on the asterisk server and the call stays up when it should be
disconnected.

Anyone have any ideas?  If more information is needed I would be happy
to provide, just let me know what may help.

Thanks