[asterisk-users] Half-height PCIe analog FXO card

Ade Vickers asterisk at solutionengineers.com
Sat Jun 2 08:00:48 CDT 2012

Thanks Eric & Tim, I'll put Sangoma back on the shopping list then :)

I also found a thing called a "Jingletel A400EL" which looks like an
A400-module-compatible low-height PCIe card.... but the name suggests it's
yet more Chinese knock-off cr*p. With postage to the UK, it's about the same
price as a Sangoma, which in turn is about the same as I paid for the server
(after cashback).

Harumph.

I wonder if I could hacksaw an A400E into fitting.....

If anyone in the UK has an old Sangoma A200 (I only need 1x FXO, if it comes
with 2x FXS as well that's a brucie bonus) they'd be willing to sell for up
to about 60 quid, please drop me a line.

Cheers,
Ade.