[asterisk-users] Asterisk pickup call on first ring

Satria Anamarta anam.satria67 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 23:23:17 CDT 2012

Thanks Eric for the prompt reply :)

Honestly I still need the caller id but I already strugle for around
1-2months to get the caller id work on my system :( yesterday I bought
a caller id converter hoping it will solve my problem but look like
it's not. I'm still trying to get the caller id to work.

So there is no other setting except disable the caller id detection
for the system to pickup incoming call at the first ring?

Thanks a lot.

On 6/2/12, Eric Wieling <EWieling at nyigc.com> wrote:
> Try usecallerid=no
>
> The immediate= option is mainly for FXS ports and is almost never used.

Sent from my mobile device