[asterisk-users] Asterisk 10.4.0 GotoIf to label problem when DUNDi active

Noah Engelberth Noah at directlinkcomputers.com
Fri Jun 1 18:01:49 CDT 2012

- "dialplan show internal" shows the label (and if I change it, it changes to the right one, etc.)

- No syntax errors or warnings showing in the CLI when I reload with verbosity at 3.

- I'll check moving things around on Monday, but I find it odd that all I have to do to make the GotoIf work with a label is to comment out the switch (no other changes).

Noah