[asterisk-users] Call recording and transfer issue (asterisk 1.8)

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 03:42:43 CDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 08:39 -0500, Matthew Jordan wrote:

> [...]

Thank you for the hints at the end, using the M option has sorted my
issue out

Ish

--
Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk>
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, 2A ENTERPRISE HOUSE, LLOYD STREET
NORTH, MANCHESTER
SCIENCE PARK, MANCHESTER, M156SE
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552