[asterisk-users] libpri error

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 05:49:30 CDT 2012

(Do not write anything before the original message.  The proper place for a
reply is *after* the thing you are replying to.)

On Monday 30 July 2012, Kamlesh Kumar wrote:
> > From: asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
> > To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
> > Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:22:54 +0100
> > Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] libpri error
> >
> > On Monday 30 July 2012, Kamlesh Kumar wrote:
> > > Hello, Trying to install libpri version 1.4.11.3 on Centos 5.5. but
> > > getting below errors. Please suggest the resolution.
> >
> > That output doesn't look like error messages, but normal compilation
> > output. If there is an actual error stopping it, we need to see the last
> > few lines with the actual error message.
> >
> > Important side question:  Have you ever successfully compiled libpri on
> > this machine before?
>
> No, I'm trying first time. thanks,Kamlesh

OK, then.  What are the *last* few lines you get before it stops?  (All the
stuff you reproduced before was just normal compiler output.  If there was an
error at all, it would have been just before compilation failed.)

--
AJS
Price Engines Ltd.  DDI: 01283 707058.

--