[asterisk-users] (no subject)

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 04:11:22 CDT 2012

On Monday 30 July 2012, akhilesh chand wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm not able to configure 8 port card whenever I configure it is showing
> fatal: error inserting
> wct4xxp(/lib/modules/2.6.18-128.el5/dahdi/wct4xxp/wct4xxp.ko):unknown
> symbol in module, or unknown parameter

It sounds as though you need to recompile DAHDI-Linux.  (Did you compile it
before you acquired this card?)  Just download the latest DAHDI package Source
Code, and compile and install it.

If you didn't compile your own kernel from Source Code, then you will also
need the package "kernel-devel"  (on Fedora / CentOS)  or "linux-headers"  (on
Ubuntu).

--
AJS
Price Engines Ltd.  DDI: 01283 707058.