[asterisk-users] Dahdi+Redfone+Channel Bank+E&M

Jorge Mendoza jmendozat at tcc.com.pe
Thu Jul 26 09:35:08 CDT 2012

Thank you again Mitul.
Ok, the we ill use E&M.
Regards
Jorge Mendoza

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mitul Limbani" <mitul at enterux.in>
Sent: Wednesday, 25 July, 2012 11:35:08 PM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Dahdi+Redfone+Channel Bank+E&M

Same for E1 as well unless your operator is giving mfcr2 on cas.
Mitul
On Jul 26, 2012 9:17 AM, "Jorge Mendoza" < jmendozat at tcc.com.pe > wrote:

Thank you Mitul for your answer.
Yes, we have tested e&m before and it works. But I don't know why. That is what I don't understand. You said that E&M signalling does not have separate signalling channel, that is true for the T1 but not for E1. My understanding is that E1 CAS pass the E&M information in the bits abcd of channel 16, the signalling channel.
Regards
--
Jorge Mendoza