[asterisk-users] res_odbc crashing asterisk after freetds dsn reconnects

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Jul 25 08:26:47 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

<snip>

> I do have a 91MB “core” file from yesterday’s incident in my /tmp
> directory (I assume that’s a core dump from the crash?)

Please use the instructions linked below to generate a backtrace
from a core dump.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace

Note that you may need to re-compile Asterisk with the appropriate
build options to get a usable backtrace.

Once you have a backtrace, please file an issue on the issue tracker.

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/

Thanks!

--
Matthew Jordan