[asterisk-users] T.38 (PRI) Fax Debugging

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Fri Jul 20 14:08:14 CDT 2012

Indeed, I did mean T.30.

 I've opened the files in Audacity, they look clean.  I'm trying to figure out why I sometimes get FAXOPT(statusstr)=remote channel hungup, FAXOPT(error)=HANGUP, and FAXOPT(status)=FAILED when the fax appears to have been received correctly.  I'm also trying to figure out why sometimes the fax fails in the middle of the page.  The local interface is PRI.