[asterisk-users] Inconsistency in CDR between NO ANSWER and BUSY calls

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 03:13:13 CDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-07-11 at 15:08 +0100, Ishfaq Malik wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm using asterisk 1.8.7
>
> My dialplan for an inbound number is along the lines of
>
> [default]
> exten => idenfier,1,Goto(specific-context,s,1)
>
> [specific-context]
> exten => s,1,NoOp()
> exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/some-extenion,20)
>
> I have been testing the following 2 scenarios:
> 1) Caller calls in to identifier, caller hangs up (NO ANSWER)
> 2) Caller calls in to identifier, callee rejects (BUSY)
>
> In both scenarios the dialplan works properly and dials
> 'some-extension'.
> However, there is some divergence with what is entered into the CDR. In
> both scenarios the following are the same (as they should be)
> a) lastapp
> b) lastdata
>
> But, in scenario 1 the dcontext is 'specific-context' (this is what I
> would expect) and in scenario 2 the dcontext remains 'default' even
> though the call moved to a different context.
>
> This cannot possibly be intentional and it is causing problems with our
> set up.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this? Is it actually correct behaviour and
> if so, why? If it is a bug, has it already been raised?
>
> Thanks in advance

Would I be better off asking this question of the dev community?

Thanks

Ish

--
Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk>
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, 2A ENTERPRISE HOUSE, LLOYD STREET
NORTH, MANCHESTER
SCIENCE PARK, MANCHESTER, M156SE
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552