[asterisk-users] How I could Insert a record into the table with REALTIME

Shitian Long longst.cn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 08:29:22 CDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to working with Asterisk RealTime.

According to http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+func+realtime

Example writing to database using realtime
Add avp into extconfig.conf
avp => pgsql,hostedpbx,thiak_avp

and add new extension into extension.conf
exten => s,n,Set(REALTIME(avp,attribute,USED_CHANS/BOB,value)=1)

This will execute the following SQL:
UPDATE avp SET value = '1' WHERE attribute = 'USED_CHANS/BOB'

My Question is if I would like to execute INSERT SQL statement

like

INSERT INTO avp (value, attribute) VALUES(value1, value2)

How I am able to make it work with REALTIME.

Thanks