[asterisk-users] any working calling card solution "open source"

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Tue Jul 17 05:13:03 CDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-16 at 20:51 +0100, Goke M Aruna wrote:
> thank Carlos,
>

> Thanks but too big for a demo interms of setup no demo data.
>

> I got the astcc working but still looking for alternative

A2billing takes less than 30 minutes to setup on an Ubuntu server.
It's true it has a steep learning curve, especially to understand the
way things are done for customer/card generation but after that its
pretty easy to support and a rather robust solution for calling cards.

Contact me off-list if you want assistant in setting up a demo system