[asterisk-users] Changing auto mixmonitor output file name

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Mon Jul 16 06:48:57 CDT 2012

Hi,

	I want to enable call recordings by simply pressing the recording key
defined in features.conf. The problem is that I didn't find a way to
change the name of the output file, the Dial application has two options
for enabling call records, the w and W and x and X. What is the
diference between those?

I want it this way because We need to record just the important piece of
the call, recording the whole call will be a waste of disk space. When I
use MixMonitor application, I can change the file name, but how can I do
that when the recoding is enabled on-demand?

Regards.