[asterisk-users] Intro to DECT vs IP

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:25:29 CDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM, Michelle Dupuis <mdupuis at ocg.ca> wrote:
> Do the C610H and C300IP use an international standard for frequencies?  I can't even find gigaset sold in USA/Canada...

Gigaset C610a (base + handset combo) are widely available, even on
Best Buy and Amazon. You can add additional handsets each with its own
registration. Seems to work well, haven't stopped using them like I
have all the wifi phones. Range seems decent, although handsets feel
hollow and lightweight they seem reasonably solid. Sometimes when
dropped the batteries fall out and although the box indicates "Made in
Germany," the power adapters are made in China.