[asterisk-users] weird dect beheaviour multiple handsets

Roland o/d Akker asterisk at rolandow.com
Thu Jul 12 07:53:05 CDT 2012

I have this very specific problem with two dect sets. Problem that I
have is one-way audio, in this very rare situation.

I am calling with a Siemens N510 with C610 handset to Panasonic
KX-TGP500 with KX-TPA50 handset. This gives me problems when I am
calling to a SIP account that is configured to ring all handsets. Then
when one handset answers, I only hear the panasonic, but they don't hear me.

When I call to an extension that is configured to ring only one handset,
I don't have this problem.

When I use panasonic on both sides, or Tiptel -> Panasonic, I don't have
this problem as well.

I am breaking my head what this could be. Any idea's?