[asterisk-users] FreePBX: using context other than the default context and the generation for the configuration

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 23:52:21 CDT 2012

See
Route-Permissions module,
It lets you restrict certain phones/extensions to follow a dial-plan
pattern and dial out to the defined trunk etc meanwhile not breaking any
other functionality or features of FPBX- though you can restrict the
features from this too.

http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/howtos/how-to-give-a-particular-extension-different-or-restricted-trunk-access

http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/module-documentation/third-party-unsupported-modules/outbound-route-permission

http://mirror.freepbx.org/modules/release/contributed_modules/

OR
Custom Context
http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/module-documentation/third-party-unsupported-modules/customcontexts

See w/e fits your requirements. What I suggest suits your need is the
Route-permission module. Though it'll be bit complicated but worth giving a
try.

Regards,
Sammy