[asterisk-users] Flowroute: howto set outbound callerid (ast 1.4)?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jul 10 11:29:50 CDT 2012

SIPAddHeader() comes to mind. :-)

-- Alex

--
Sent from my Samsung mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a proper keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106
Decatur, GA 30030
Tel: +1-678-954-0670
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/Patrick Lists <asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl> wrote:Hi,

The flowroute website mentions that they set callerid on outbound calls
based on the presence of (in order of preference):
"P-Asserted-Identity", "Remote-Party-ID" or "From:".

I've been trying to make outbound callerid work via flowroute to no
avail. Does anyone have an extensions.conf / sip.conf snippet howto make
this work? This is for Asterisk 1.4.44.

Thanks!
Patrick