[asterisk-users] Rookie / sip and extensions

Thomas Perron thomas.perron at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:48:08 CDT 2012

Sorry for blasting another desperate note but I am trying!   I have changed
the username and password and IP to protect my system.
But, the logic is unchanged.  It is does not work!  I simply want to dial
the telephone number provided to me for my DID which corresponds with my
SIP info.
And, then it should connect and hit the "incoming" context and simply dial
the 617 number.   I am close but no cigar.  Now I get a fast busy tone only.

What is missing or what is needed please?

extensions.conf
[globals]

;
;