[asterisk-users] FreePBX: How to hangup if the caller did not press # after the voicemail message

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 16:56:02 CDT 2012

I did one try and did not hangup:

I called the extension and when the voicemail answered, I did not leave any message and stayed waiting .. waiting .. waiting ..
It did not hangup from it self ! How much it stay waiting me to leave a message?

Why I am trying this? OK, the answer is: Because I am trying to see if the voicemail hangup even if it did not get from the caller the hangup, because this is happening when the caller is calling from outside to the dahdi (analoge) and when the caller hangup his mobile, the hangup does not reach (it is PSTN issue), so I beleive the voicemail should hangup from it self after timeout .. but I do not see this.

Anyadvise?

Regards
Bilal