[asterisk-users] DAHDI DTMF problem?

Bill Dunn - VCI Internet Services admin at vci.net
Fri Jul 6 13:28:01 CDT 2012

    I used the dahdi_monitor to record the audio on the T1 channel of the
working server and the new server. The audio stream of the working server
allowed me to hear the audio I heard over the phone call plus the DTMF at
the very beginning. The audio of the new server was completely messed up. I
could barely make out the where the DTMF and the audio were in the file. If
I didn't have a working sample I wouldn't know what it was. And, the
beginning of the new server sample always contains a hum or tone in it
whereas the working server does not have that.

What does this tell me?

 Bill Dunn