[asterisk-users] Regrading Speech Recognition.

akhilesh chand omakhileshchand at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 01:52:40 CDT 2012

Hi,

I want to develop a  IVR application that repond to speech input from the
caller in asterisk.

For example, imagine a caller who wants to speak with Ram Kumar. On a
traditional IVR/auto attendant, the caller may be entering “76484” to spell
“Kumar” and the system may respond with: “Press 1 for Radhe Kumar, 2
for Shyam Kumar, 3 for Krishan Kumar, ..., 5 for Ram Kumar.”

The caller can simply say “Ram Kumar” and conversation can be established
much more quickly.

Is there any article or link regrading the same please guide me.

Regrads & Thanks
Akhilesh