[asterisk-users] Queue Member login from IAX trunk

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 05:12:30 CDT 2012

hmm before I think of any solution: All I can tell you is that if you're
trying to use ;
exten => 105,n,Set(AGENT_SIP=${*DB(IAX2/****intranet/agent_ip)*})

Both your Asterisk's server will need to have this DB in common/accessible.

Got it.. Use realtime Queues on Server-A ;
when Agent Logs in to Server B put values of the new Agent in MySQL
queue-memebers table:

Only Server-A needs to be in realtime. Server-B will only be inserting and
deleting agents from the table.

I hope it works.
Sammy