[asterisk-users] Outbound Asterisk calls default directmedia specifications

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 00:01:38 CDT 2012

I don't think you can set SIP properties in some variables anywhere in
asterisk dialplan or call file. What you can do is change the directmedia
options of the SIP or any other channel you're using. i.e if your call file
has

CHANNEL=SIP/12345 at latestgateway

Then change the properties of the [latestgateway] in sip.conf. Also if
you're using an IP address directly

CHANNEL=SIP/12345 at 10.10.4.4

Then you can change the directmedia directive in sip.conf [general]
settings.

Hope it helped.

BR
Sammy Go.