[asterisk-users] How to play different different hold music.

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:41:27 CDT 2012

Hi,

The method Danny suggested is simple except I guess he swapped the priority
and exten field.
The idea is to dial a different extension on B server if you need to use
some other MOH class. If you don't want to change the dialled extension you
can always add a single digit prefix in Server-A and Server-B which
signifies the MOH class and use rest of the dialled extension as your real
destination number !

BR
Sammy