[asterisk-users] Proposed changes to Asterisk release and support cycles

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Jan 31 16:07:43 CST 2012

Why the "short life" on Asterisk 10?

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Kevin P.
Fleming
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:39 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Proposed changes to Asterisk release and support
cycles

I've created a page on wiki.asterisk.org outlining some changes we're
proposing to make to the Asterisk release and support cycles. As always,
before implementing any changes of this type, we'd like to collect some
community feedback on the proposal.

The page is here:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/x/5ggiAQ

Feel free to comment here, or on the page itself if you find any errors or
inconsistencies in the page's content.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA Check us out at