[asterisk-users] AMI - Getting Event of QueueAgents WrapupTime State

Karsten Asche K-Asche at web.de
Tue Jan 31 02:12:16 CST 2012

Hi @ all,

in the reason on having some agents logged in in more than one queues I need to get the state if an Agent goes in
Postprocessing State to do this for this Agent in all other Queues he is logged on.

For this I tried to catch this Event above the AMI. But there is never thrown the QueueMemberPaused or AgentComplete Event
and in all the QueueMemberStatus Events the Agent never has the state Paused set.

What options do I have to to solve this?

Best regards

Karsten