[asterisk-users] ChanSpy : how to know channel name ?

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Mon Jan 30 10:04:23 CST 2012

Hello,

ChanSpy is not completely working for me.

Dialplan :

/exten => _*XXX***,n,ChanSpy(${SIPACC}) ; var $SIPACC has SIP peer
account name/

Verbose :

/[Jan 30 16:25:47]     -- Executing [*204***@from-ITEL:10]
ChanSpy("SIP/itel0-00002f21", "itel1") in new stack
[Jan 30 16:25:48]     -- <SIP/itel0-00002f21> Playing 'beep.alaw'
(language 'nl')/

But the spying IP-phone itel0 does not hear a thing. It should here the
conversation between SIP/itel1-00002f10and SIP/ITELin-00002f0d

These are the 2 channels which are talking to each other :

/SIP/itel1-00002f10 & SIP/ITELin-00002f0d/

Any idea which setting I'm missing ?

Kind regards,
Jonas.