[asterisk-users] upgraded 1.8.8.0 > 10.1.0-rc2: now db warnings

Terry Wilson twilson at digium.com
Fri Jan 27 15:33:56 CST 2012

> I've just upgraded from 1.8.8.0 to 10.1.0-rc2. Now I'm getting a
> flood of:
>
> WARNING[5100]: db.c:295 ast_db_put: Couldn't execute statment: SQL
> logic
> error or missing database
>
> AFAIK, I'm not doing any database puts (or gets). There were no such
> warnings in 1.8.8.0.
>
> What do I need to do to silence these warnings?

Look at the beginning of the logs when Asterisk starts. Is there an error printed about a failed DB conversion? If so, it will have instructions on how to resolve the error. Make sure that the astdb2sqlite3 application is selected in menuselect, is built, and installed in your path. It should be very difficult for this not to happen automatically. What was the process you went through to do the upgrade? Is Asterisk installed in someplace non-standard? Running non-root? I'd like to know as much as possible so I can make sure it doesn't happen to other people as well.

Terry