[asterisk-users] sip reload and TCP transport.

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Jan 27 09:44:43 CST 2012

I am running into an interesting issue with asterisk 1.8.x

When I do a sip reload any peer that is using TCP as the transport protocol
losses it Host entry from the reg list. and it goes to UNKNOW in the Status
col.  Endpoints using UDP transport do not do this.  This means that for 3
to 5 min after a sip reload the TCP transport endpoints can't be called.
Any ideas on what could cause this and how I could fix it.

Thanks

Bryant