[asterisk-users] Strange how Asterisk know the updated information of log

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 01:48:41 CST 2012

Hi All,

I want to make a new file of CLI log everyday. So I just make a shell
script in asterisk log directory. My file is working fine and making new
file with the name of *full_2012-01-27*. But strange I noticed that
asterisk is updating my newly crested files even i don't reload asterisk.

So how asterisk know that file name is changed ? why not asterisk make new
file with the name of *full* ?

Can someone please tell me this behaviour of Asterisk (1.6.2.20).

--

Thanks and regards

 Virendra Bhati
+91-8885268942