[asterisk-users] SLA for DAHDI FXO - Emulating Key System Functionality

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at sunfone.com
Thu Jan 26 12:30:14 CST 2012

On Thu, 2012-01-26 at 18:21 +0100, Patrick Lists wrote:
> On 26-01-12 18:08, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > I'm also very interested in working examples, especially if someone has
> > set it up for SIP termination "trunks" rather than Dahdi.
>
> Maybe I am missing something here but why would you want to emulate a
> keysystem with analog (thus single call) lines on a SIP trunk which
> support multiple simultaneous calls on that single trunk?

Because we sell a product that limits the number of simultaneous calls
on that trunk, and many of our customers have asked for key system-like
functionality (since that is what they are used to), and to provide an
interface that "looks" like individual POTS lines would be more
comfortable for them.

Thanks,