[asterisk-users] play sound file

Johan Wilfer lists at jttech.se
Thu Jan 26 03:23:40 CST 2012

2012-01-26 10:11, Eyal skrev:

> Thanks
>

> But this is not what I am looking for, in this way I can start the
> sound file from some point in the file but the callers must hear the
> file until the end.
>
> I need something that allows me to start from some place in the file
> and end it in some other place in the file (say song from time 01:32
> until 01:57),
>
> Or
>
> Like the *controlplayback* doing fast-forward but without having to
> click any key by caller.

You can do that by combining ControlPlayback and use TIMEOUT function.

If you don't want the user to be able to use any keys you can use all
keys as stop-keys in ControlPlayback and have some logic restart the
playback at position ${CPLAYBACKOFFSET}.

For more details do:

core show application ControlPlayback
core show function TIMEOUT

/Johan