[asterisk-users] play sound file

Eyal eyal at mcr-m.com
Thu Jan 26 03:11:03 CST 2012

Thanks

But this is not what I am looking for, in this way I can start the sound
file from some point in the file but the callers must hear the file
until the end.

I need something that allows me to start from some place in the file and
end it in some other place in the file (say song from time 01:32 until
01:57),

Or

Like the controlplayback doing fast-forward but without having to click
any key by caller.