[asterisk-users] Pickup calls coming from queues

Michael Keuter lists at mksolutions.info
Wed Jan 25 15:52:10 CST 2012

Am 25.01.2012 um 20:24 schrieb Alec Davis:

> Great to hear it's working for others.
>
> Regarding inclusion into 1.8 branch, as it's a new feature, it would only
> ever go into trunk, unless there is an outcry from the community.

Outcry! :-)

> To assist others implementing this, and from a different viewpoint, would
> you mind documenting how you implemented it.

Sure, I did it slightly different than you, because in your way the only Hint worked fine for me, but Pickup not (I guess because of my 'notifycid=ignore-context' in sip.conf.

I put all into my [test] context, but the hint in my standard hint context [blf] and used PICKUPMARK:

;; Queue Pickup with Hint
:;exten => 8501,hint,Queue:itg_queue         ;Provide a hint for the queue => in [blf]
exten => _*98501,1,Pickup(itg at blf)          ;Pickup the queue
exten => 8501,1,Set(__PICKUPMARK=8501)
exten => 8501,n,Queue(itg_queue,crhH,,,127) ;Ring the queue

[blf]
exten => 8501,hint,Queue:itg_queue

> I'm sure I've over complicated my examples.
>
> Alec

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info