[asterisk-users] Sip Registration Hijacking

eherr email.eherr9633 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:58:55 CST 2012

Can you please elaborate on rate limiting. Not how to implement it but rather how implementation is beneficiary.

Reading up on it, it appears that it just checks the tcp connections and denys connection if limit is passed.

In my thoughts, this is essentially a live fail2ban monitor in respects to attempted authentications.

Thanks,

--E