[asterisk-users] RFE idea for VM application

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Jan 24 08:40:34 CST 2012

You don’t state which version this is for, but it seems like a simple patch would be for voicemail to play sorry-mailbox-full.wav (standard sound).  In lieu of all that, you could do a quick-and-dirty AGI to read /v/l/a/m and play the message back since voicemail is one of the larger modules and therefore prone to a better chance of error introduction on an RFE.  PSOT – the Unix Bot thing was pretty cool.