[asterisk-users] Asterisk to support Dialogic Cards

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Jan 19 16:36:39 CST 2012

On 01/19/2012 01:32 PM, Vinod Dharashive wrote:

>         Is there any possibility of asterisk supported for dialogic
> cards in future. does digium has any plan for supporting it?

Digium's plans for Asterisk, in general, are public knowledge. We have
not published any intent to produce support for Dialogic cards, and we
wouldn't be able to do so without a suitably-licensed driver library
from Dialogic for their cards. Digium is also not the only people that
write code for Asterisk, many community members do as well, so if there
is a way to produce a driver for Asterisk under a suitable license,
anyone could do so.

--
Kevin P. Fleming