[asterisk-users] Asterisk to support Dialogic Cards

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Jan 19 07:20:07 CST 2012

On 01/18/2012 11:14 PM, virendra bhati wrote:
> Yes you may used Dialogic card with asterisk. but it's depends on the
> requirements too.

I'm not sure what that response is supposed to mean... I can't really
parse it.

If you want to use Dialogic cards with Asterisk, you'll need to contact
Dialogic about getting an Asterisk channel driver module for them. To my
knowledge there is no open-source channel driver available for any
Dialogic cards.

--
Kevin P. Fleming