[asterisk-users] Does Asterisk permit multiple registrations to the same host?

Frank Church voipfc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:05:13 CST 2012

Does Asterisk permit multiple registrations to the same host?

Each registration has a different username and password

The purpose is for billing, handling incoming calls is not important,
although it will be a bonus.

I guess I should also ask the converse, whether the receiving host can
accept multiple registrations from the same host to different
accounts.

I have Googled the issue and the info seems inconclusive.

Thanks

/voipfc