[asterisk-users] Macro vs sub

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed Jan 18 06:36:35 CST 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Anyone else ? Maybe one of the developers can confirm this risk of
working with macros ?

I'm now also moving towards GoSub where possible. I was experiencing
asterisk restarts every 40minutes. Exactly 40 minutes ! I've created a
backtrace of the core dump file but have not had any reaction (and I
myself don't understand the content of the backtrace)

Jonas.