[asterisk-users] Which SpanDSP version to play with Asterisk 10 and T.38/T.30 gatewaying ?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jan 18 06:10:48 CST 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 08:12:04PM +0100, Kristijan Vrban wrote:
> I use the latest spandsp source from the freeswitch git.
> There you have also a changelog documenting the differences. Steve Underwood
> commit here the latest changes in spandsp source.
>
> http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/changelog/freeswitch.git/libs/spandsp

Oh great. Is this the same Steve Underwood who would not agree to work
with git for his library called SpanDSP?

Who would not even allow me to help him set up a public read-only git
mirror of his internal CVS repository for SpanDSP?

Nice to see he finally uses Git. Though it would be even nicer if it
were a stand-alone repo.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com