[asterisk-users] Is there any way to terminate async origination initialized by AMY?

Yaroslav Panych panych.y at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:53:31 CST 2012

Hi

I have an application. It connects to Asterisk via AMI, and when user
decides it begins asynchronous origination to some device. But very
often user decides to break origination and make another call. How can
I achieve that? As much as I see, Asterisk doesn't returns any ID of
dial process and has not nay StopOriginate actions so AMI client can
use them.

What to do? This function is essentially important.

Regards, Yaroslav