[asterisk-users] OT - Configuring Freepbx's fax_process.pl to work with ssmtp

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 16 17:02:32 CST 2012

Hi,

Freepbx includes a fax_process.pl which convert TIF files into PDF
files before sending by email.

I'm used to use sSMTP with Asterisk.
I'm certain ssmtp is correctly configured in my (Debian Squeeze) setup
as I'm correctly receiving voicemails in email box.

Is it possible to tell fax_process.pl to use ssmtp when sending emails out ?
If positive, any hint on how to configure this ?
If negative, which smtp software shall I replace ssmtp with ?

Regards