[asterisk-users] FAX Installation in Asterisk

mahesh katta maheshkatta at flexydial.com
Fri Jan 13 12:15:09 CST 2012

Best Regards,

Mahesh Katta
*BUZZ**WORKS* Business Services Private Limited
BANGALORE | CHENNAI | HYDERABAD | MUMBAI| DELHI
222, Arunvihar,Sector-28, Noida 201301
GSM +91.99993 45699 | Phone +91.12.0431.0581
Web http://www.buzzworks.com

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Steve Underwood <steveu at coppice.org> wrote:

> On 01/13/2012 05:17 PM, mahesh katta wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Ruben Rögels <
>> ruben.roegels at jumping-frog.**org <ruben.roegels at jumping-frog.org><mailto:
>> ruben.roegels at jumping-**frog.org <ruben.roegels at jumping-frog.org>>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>    Am 12.01.2012 18:50, schrieb mahesh katta:
>>    > I was search for free license but for this Digium require
>>    purchase any
>>    > Hardware then they can provide Free License.
>>    > But I have no Digium Device , I am using Grand stream FXO
>>    Gateway and
>>    > Asterisk.1.8.XX .
>>    > I was connected like
>>    > PSTN==>FXOGateway==>Asterisk(**FXO configure through IP)
>>    >
>>    > If anything wrong please correct me.
>>
>>    Hi Mahesh,
>>
>>    the FreeFax for asterisk is really free and not bound to digium
>>    hardware, but it is limited to one concurrent fax session. At
>>    least you
>>    should be able to try if fax receiving is possible with this setup. As
>>    far as I can see, it should work with your setup.
>>
>>    The URL I posted leads you to the FreeFAX for Asterisk Module.
>>
>> Sir,Its done.I receive the FAX.Thank you sir.
>> One more thing sir if I sent at a time multiple fax to this is it
>> receive. can you clarify me.
>> scenario is I have PRI line of 30 channels. one Boarding no.
>> if I send this is it receive the fax at a time with single free license.
>>
>>    best regards,
>>    Ruben
>>
>>  Remove the Digium FAX module and install SpanDSP. Then the number of
> FAXes you can receive at once will only be limited by the speed of your
> hardware.
>
>    which spandsp version is compatible with asterisk-1.4.27 or 1.8.XX.
   And which application Receive the fax .I mean "RecieveFax" in Dialplan.
   above Dial plan is it work for this.

Steve