[asterisk-users] FAX Installation in Asterisk

Ruben Rögels ruben.roegels at jumping-frog.org
Fri Jan 13 02:28:14 CST 2012

Am 12.01.2012 18:50, schrieb mahesh katta:
> I was search for free license but for this Digium require purchase any
> Hardware then they can provide Free License.
> But I have no Digium Device , I am using Grand stream FXO Gateway and
> Asterisk.1.8.XX .
> I was connected like
> PSTN==>FXOGateway==>Asterisk(FXO configure through IP)
>
> If anything wrong please correct me.

Hi Mahesh,

the FreeFax for asterisk is really free and not bound to digium
hardware, but it is limited to one concurrent fax session. At least you
should be able to try if fax receiving is possible with this setup. As
far as I can see, it should work with your setup.

The URL I posted leads you to the FreeFAX for Asterisk Module.

best regards,
Ruben