[asterisk-users] Speech recognition in asterisk using google voice API

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Jan 12 09:50:36 CST 2012

Two more "offerings" - #1 - add DTMF parameter so function can be stopped by
pressing a digit or digits other than * or #  - #2 - add an option to
"silence" the beep.  If you were using this in an IVR and wanted to say
"press 1 or say help for help",  silencing the beep before recording would
(IMO) make the rendering sound more "professional"/less "mechanical".